Deposit Terms & Conditions
Your deposit is not included in the price of your holiday and is used as a holding payment to reserve your booking and to ensure that the caravan is left in good order
It is fully refundable after your stay as long as the terms and conditions below are met so please read the terms and conditions carefully before you book
For deposit – Paypal, Credit Card, Postal Order, Cheque, Bank Transfer
For balance owing – Postal Order, Cheque, Bank Transfer
Please note I am unable to accept paypal or Credit card payments for balance owing as Paypal charge over 2% just to collect the payment. Therefore to keep charges down I do not accept this type of payment for balance owing payments.
Your Balance Owing must be paid in full 8 weeks before your arrival date
You will lose your deposit and your booking will be cancelled if you fail to pay the balance owing on the due date. If there is a delay with payment please contact me to avoid having your booking cancelled.
Please note dogs are not allowed in the Caravan
- Your invoice will state that you are not allowed to bring any pets with you and reception will ask you to leave immediately if a pet is found in the caravan
- No refunds whatsoever will be given if you are asked to leave because a pet was discovered in your caravan
- If the cleaner finds any evidence of a pet having been in your caravan you will lose your deposit as the carpets and upholstery will have to be steam cleaned.
KEY FORMS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND CLEARED
YOUR CARAVAN WILL BE READY AFTER 3PM ON THE DAY OF YOUR ARRIVAL
PLEASE VACATE THE CARAVAN AT 10.30AM ON THE MORNING OF YOUR DEPARTURE
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE CLEANER NEEDS TO GET ACCESS TO THE CARAVAN TO CLEAN AND PREPARE FOR THE NEXT ARRIVAL
IF YOU DEPART LATER THAN 11am YOU WILL INCUR A LATE DEPARTURE CHARGE WHICH WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR DEPOSIT AT THE RATE OF £10 FOR EACH HALF HOUR OVER YOUR DEPARTURE TIME.
Your deposit will be returned within one week of your departure provided that the caravan is left in the same condition as you found it.
- money will be deducted from your deposit to pay for any bedding, duvets,
- pillowcases or any other items which are missing or damaged.
- Please use sheets to protect the bedding or a a £25 cleaning charge to pay for
washing duvets etc will be deducted from your deposit.
- The caravan is cleaned after your stay but if excessive cleaning is required a
£25 cleaning charge will be deducted from your deposit.
Please note the caravan is not the same as a house and the electric supply cannot cope with excessive demands. Therefore please ensure that you do not overload the circuits by running too many electrical appliances at one time.
If you do overload the system you will be charged for the call-out if an electrician has to called to reconnect your electricity.
Please remember that I am not responsible if the site has a power cut for any reason. You must take-up any issue regarding loss of electricity with the site in the event of a power cut.
FAMILY BOOKINGS ONLY NO ALL MALE , ALL FEMALE OR YOUNG ADULT GROUP PARTY BOOKINGS ACCEPTED
IF YOUR PARTY IS FOUND NOT TO BE A FAMILY GROUP YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELLED AND YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT
IF YOUR PARTY IS NOT THE SAME AS STATED ON YOUR INVOICE RECEPTION WILL NOT ALLOW YOU ON THE SITE AND YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN
IN THE EVENT OF ANY UNACCEPTABLE OR UNSOCIABLE BEHAVIOUR, THE SITE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ASK
YOU TO LEAVE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AND AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.